Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sucked into cycle number.....

Trying to figure out priorities during a time like this is very difficult... I feel like I have SO much to think about it is all very overwhelming. So instead of focusing on what I need to do to get my life back, I end up doing nothing. And I end up shoving "me" even deeper into the pit of my stomach. Which is where the cycle begins once again. I am fighting tooth and nail this time not to let that happen. I can not physically, mentally or emotionally make it through another one of these cycles. So one step at a time right?

My priority this week is learning to sit and listen to myself. What ever thoughts feelings and emotions might surface. I will do this in the morning before the kids get up. I will also incorporate some yoga into my mornings. I will start with 2 days per week for the yoga, and I will do the meditation 5 days a week for at least 20 minutes per day.

It is imperitive that I learn to love and appreciate myself, or I will die. The child in me died at a very young age. I don't want the adult in me to die as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers